Centurion Graphics offer pre-press services to assist in meeting artwork requirements.
We have many features that come with our pre-press services. These include: positive and negative film output, graphics design/reprographics, wood mounting for letterpress along with digital file handling. You can find out more information about these down below.
- 5 Image setters on site
- Calibrated with X-rite & Gretag densitometers
- Serviced annually
- ECRM & Linotronic
- 4000 Dpi / 200Lpi max resolution
- 750mm max imaging width
For pricing and to discuss your unique specifications regarding our film output service, please contact us.
Graphic Design / Reprographics
- State of the art graphic design workstations on site
- Highly capable and creative team able to work from vague concepts and design briefs
- 38 years experience in printing industry
Wood Mounting For Letterpress Plates
- We stock pre sanded sheets of MDF to build the following plates up to type high or 23.32mm:
- 1.75mm photopolymer letterpress plates
- 1.63mm or 16 gauge magnesium letterpress plates
- 4mm or 8 gauge magnesium plates
- All plates glued and pinned for durability and ease of use
Digital File Handling / Proofing
- Latest software from Adobe, Corel, Esko, Enfocus & Harlequin allow us to take on complicated jobs with confidence
- Team able to amend low quality images supplied from the internet
- Full vectorisation service for bitmaps
- Digital proofs for customer approval can be created using your company template