Centurion Graphics - Printing Plates Manufacturer
We manufacture and supply bespoke high-quality printing plates such as:
- Magnesium foiling dies or hot foil stamping plates
- Custom foil-backed letterpress polymer printing plates
- Custom steel-backed letterpress polymer printing plates
- Magnesium embossing dies
- Magnesium embossing sets (male & female)
- Corrugated card printing plates (From our sister company, Forward Flexo)
- Flexo polymer printing plates (From our sister company, Forward Flexo)
- Toray dry offset plates
We also offer a high-quality positive and negative film output service using our family of ECRM and Linotronic imagesetters. These films are well suited to litho and screen printing.
Our magnesium foiling dies and polymer letterpress plates are compatible with virtually any machine. Some popular ones include:
- John T Marshal
- Craft Dragon
- Spellbinder Glimmer hot foil systems
Other specialised pre-press services that we offer include:
- Artwork origination and reproduction
- Graphic Design
- High-resolution negative & positive film output via Linotronic & ECRM imagesetters
- Wood mounting to type high, or 23.32mm, for letterpress plates
Why use us?
- Firstly, we are dedicated to accommodating your unique printing plate specifications.
- Secondly, our experienced staff members are from commercial letterpress, litho, flexo and hot-foil printing backgrounds. In 1981, we began manufacturing printing plates to make sure they were made to our high-quality standards. Consequently, we know how individual printer's requirements can differ greatly.
- Thirdly, we own the high-end printing plate processing equipment required to make quality printing plates.
- Above all, our 38 years of experience, ensure consistently high-quality printing plates are made every time.
Where are we based?
We are based in Leyland, Lancashire, servicing the UK and rest of the world.
You will find our team gives a friendly, more personal approach to customer service.
Many enquiries we receive are from people new to the trade and sometimes they don't know what product they require.
We aim to help as much as possible. No question is too silly to ask. We are proud to have built up a regular and loyal customer base as a result of trying to help as much as we can. Our products are supplied to printers both large and small, from beginners to nationally known companies, and we strive to provide both good value and rapid service to all.
How do I order
How quickly can I get my custom printing plates manufactured?
The normal turnaround time is 24hrs from payment or agreement of terms, but wherever possible we give same day service, and Special Delivery, Courier etc. is available by arrangement. Delivery is dependent on the time we receive your artwork, for a hard copy this is 11.00am and for digital files 12.00 noon.
To get in touch, please use any of the methods on our Contact page.