Centurion Graphics - Printing Plate Manufacturer
WHO ARE WE?
We are a plate maker based in Leyland, Lancashire. Nevertheless, we supply all our products from foiling dies to photopolymer plates across all the UK and the rest of the world.
HOW DO I ORDER?
HOW QUICKLY WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
The normal turnaround time is 24hrs from payment or agreement of terms. However, wherever possible, we give same day service. Special Delivery, Courier etc is also available by arrangement. Delivery is dependent on the time we receive your artwork. For a hard copy this is 11.00am and for digital files 12.00 noon.
Who are we?
We are a printing plates manufacturer that always supply high-quality plates, foiling dies and more. In 1981, we began manufacturing printing plates to make sure they were made to our high-quality standards. Consequently, we know how individual printer's requirements can differ greatly. We supply a variety of plates such as:
- Magnesium foiling dies or hot foil stamping plates
- Custom foil-backed letterpress polymer printing plates
- Custom steel-backed letterpress polymer printing plates
- Magnesium embossing dies
- Magnesium embossing sets (male & female)
- Corrugated card printing plates (From our sister company, Forward Flexo)
- Flexo polymer printing plates (From our sister company, Forward Flexo)
- Toray dry offset plates (spot varnish)
Our magnesium printing plates are suitable for pewter embossing. We also offer a high-quality positive and negative film output service using our family of ECRM and Linotronic imagesetters. These films are well suited to litho and screen printing. Our magnesium foiling dies and polymer letterpress plates are compatible with virtually any machine. Some popular ones include:
- John T Marshal
- Craft Dragon
- Spellbinder Glimmer hot foil systems
Other specialized pre-press services that we offer include:
- Artwork origination and reproduction
- Graphic Design
- High-resolution negative & positive film output via Linotronic & ECRM imagesetters
- Wood mounting to type high, or 23.32mm, for letterpress plates
Why use us?
You will find our team gives a friendly, more personal approach to customer service.
Many enquiries we receive are from people new to the trade and sometimes they don't know what product they require.
We aim to help as much as possible. No question is too silly to ask. We are proud to have built up a regular and loyal customer base as a result of trying to help as much as we can. Our products are supplied to printers both large and small, from beginners to nationally known companies, and we strive to provide both good value and rapid service to all.
To get in touch, please use any of the methods on our Contact page. Please also visit our posts and gallery pages which will feature our latest images and interesting new information in the printing plates industry.